|Quantitative Techniques for R&D,
Product Application and Engineering Services
|Objective - To Manage Uncertainty in Design and Innovation
Each engineer is born for creating some new outfits fulfilling his dreams. Design and Development of product, process, service, and business needs a systematic approach to convert idea to realized outfit. Typically such approach is available in literatures of Design for Six Sigma, Theory of Invention and Innovation, Robust Technology Development, Flexible Manufacturing Technologies etc. But more we read, more we get confused on the needed 'scenario creation skills'.
Who can benefit?
This program would be beneficial for Executives, Managers, Engineers, Scientists and Researchers working in area of Research and Development – R&D, Product Application and Engineering Services.
- Introduction of Role of Quantitative techniques in R&D
- Processes & KPIs of R&D
- Product design, Services design and Process design
- Quantitative tools vs. design process
- Deliberations on tools of:
- MGAP - Multi Generation Annual Plan
- Risk mitigation plan
- Feasibility study
- Voice of the Customers/ Technology/ Stakeholders
- Basic statistics - Mean, Median, Mode, Distributions, Test of Hypothesis
- QFD - Quality Function Deployment
- TRIZ - Theory of Inventive Problem Solving
- Pugh Matrix
- Reliability analysis
- DoE - Design of Experiments
- Process Resource (P-R) Map
- High level and detailed Designs
- Control Plan for Field-quality, Production, Supplier
Other ProgramsStatistical Techniques for Problem Solvingon 21-22nd Apr'11
Date: 27 - 29 Apr, 2011
Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Bhandarkar road, Pune
Participants will be awarded Certificate of Successful Completion.
Limited seats avilable
Service would be on first come first serve basis.
To be removed from our mailing list, click here
Arohan Management Services Pvt Ltd, 42/1, First Floor, NDA Road, Warje Malwadi, Pune